Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The-Triathlete-formerly-known-as-Cyclingturtle

I'm back as Left Armstrong for a few reasons:

I broke my left arm at the Port Dickson Triathlon on 23 July 2006.

I'm taking a break now (obviously), and I'm gaining some weight (fast!).

But I've started to train for my runs and swims, albeit at lesser intensities and frequencies. No riding for now.

I'm back stronger even though there's a tinge of phobia. I now have to overcome not only the physical aspects of multisports, but there's the additional dimension in overcoming the mental barriers, especially in dealing with THE fall.

Slowly but surely, I'll build up my intensity, my mileage, my strengths and my confidence.

I'll see some of you at the starting line, and we'll meet at the finishing line.

Who wants to join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home